Spa Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Spa Receptionist to join our team.
- Thorough working knowledge of all computer and manual procedures in the Spa as laid down in the standards. of Performance Manual;
- Ensure smooth check out;
- To consistently offer professional, warm and friendly service to all internal and external guests;
- To have a full knowledge about the spa, ongoing promotions and services offered;
- To have a thorough understanding of all security regulations applicable to the Spa;
- To attend daily meetings;
- Answer all telephone calls quickly and efficiently in accordance with the standard laid in the SOPs;
- To deal with all guests situations in a welcoming, courteous, efficient and caring manner;
- To promote Spa’s facilities, restaurants and bars wherever possible;
- To be fully conversant and comply with health, safety, hygiene, fire and security regulations;
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
- To ensure a smooth check in and the requirements concerning guests are met;
- Comply with company’s grievance and disciplinary procedures at all times.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very presentable as she will be dealing with guests most of the time;
- Good computer skills,
- Good with Excel – able to do and pull reports;
- Excellent timekeeping;
- Experience with ESP – will be a bonus;
- Target driven;
- Friendly and passionate about the industry.