Officer: Customer Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Officer: Customer Support to join our team.
- Plan and schedule work ahead of time;
- Understand and consistently apply the principles of risk management;
- Assist with various projects and returns;
- Cross-sell the Bank’s products to customers;
- Handle customer complaints quickly and effectively;
- Perform all general admin duties as directed by the Manager Customer Support/Team Leader as per laid down procedures (Filing, APS TRFRS etc);
- Assist with record safekeeping;
- Monitor and follow up on instructions given;
- Involves staff in the organizing of work;
- Identify problems and take steps to solve them;
- Assist clients with Forex requirements;
- Responsible for all maintenance on customer accounts, including customer records, mandates, FICA etc.;
- Provide relief support where needed in the Business Banking Suite;
- Responsible for the welcoming, hosting and general customer experience in the business banking suite;
- Manage cheque books, pin mailers and debit cards.
- FICA knowledge;
- Minimum 3 years banking experience;
- Proficient in MS Office.