ppe — territory area sales manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ppe — territory area sales manager to join our team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Must have industry experience;
- Degree an advantage;
- Must be based in the North of Johannesburg;
- Must have good longevity in a sales position – minimum of 5 years;
- Must have own reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.