Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
Administration Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administration Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for collecting and analysing data related to customer engagements;
- Internal Recruitment process;
- Training new and existing employees on new initiatives / processes;
- Client liaison / business development;
- General Administrative management duties;
- Offering full HR generalist function;
- Lead continuous improvement and service delivery enhancement projects;
- Review staff headcount and structure to support recruitment forecast for the year;
- Time tables / time sheets;
- Review and developed job descriptions with weighted KPI’s;
- Keep pace with client systems changes / updates and provide training to the teams;
- Lead Simplification (process standardization) related initiatives;
- Create job descriptions and KPI’s to drive team forward;
- Ensure projects are resourced reviewing internal and external capacity and capability options to win more work and deliver projects.
- Experience in selection, recruiting and placing of Software Developers/ Financial Analyst;
- Financial skills (basic understanding of invoicing and sales targets);
- Basic legal understanding of LRA (Labour Relations Act) and contracts.