Project Administrator I coordinates project activities to ensure the project is on schedule. Provides administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress tracking, and documentation. Being a Project Administrator I typically requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. The Project Administrator I gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. To be a Project Administrator I typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Project Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Administrator to join our team.
- Perform various analyses of project tasks in Jira to highlight issues, risks and dependencies to management and PMs;
- Document and report on project effort estimation and costing;
- Document and report on project change management estimations and status;
- Project planning — maintain overall programme plan and milestones in association with PMs;
- Coordinate weekly project reporting and check-in cycles;
- Maintain project and service related dashboards as applicable;
- Project reporting to operations management;
- Maintain weekly resource allocation schedule;
- Adhoc administration tasks in support of the Operations group as required.
- Highly organisedÂ;
- Excellent with Stakeholder Management;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Information Sciences;
- Training and experience with project timesheets, billing, financial tracking and reporting;
- Experience with project administration tasks, preferably in a software development environment;
- Experience with MFiles document management system;
- Project Cost- and Procurement Administration Experience;
- Proven solid knowledge and experience with MS Excel;
- Excellent working knowledge of the Jira task management system;
- Preferably Certificate / Diploma in Project Management and/or CAPM Certification;
- Knowledge and experience with MS Project as a planning tool.