BI Technical Analyst, Intermediate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a BI Technical Analyst, Intermediate to join our team.
- Conduct data analysis;
- Develop subject matter expertise in both business processes and data sources;
- Perform requirements gathering;
- Documenting of business and technical requirements;
- Maintain standards and procedures;
- Interact with Business Analysts and Systems Architects to understand data sources;
- Ensure that BI solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis or a related field;
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements for reports;
- Ability to understand Entity-Relationship diagrams;
- Good SQL query writing ability;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Cognos/SSRS/SSIS/PowerBI experience advantageous.