Intermediate Business Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Intermediate Business Analyst to join our team.
- Define KPIs and reporting requirements;
- Define configuration specifications;
- Discover issues, suggest changes and better solutions to the customer;
- Make recommendations to product team;
- Find and communicate key insights and findings to product team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Help design, document and maintain system processes;
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions;
- Work with partners to optimize and enhance our integration;
- Perform Quality Assurance;
- Define business requirements;
- Own and develop relationship with partners;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing;
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions;
- Knowledge in generating process documentation;
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or relevant field;
- Previous experience in Business or Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance;
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools.