Customer Liaison Expeditor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Liaison Expeditor to join our team.
- All outstanding orders are progressed to ensure adherence to delivery dates;
- Status of existing orders is monitored and communicated continuously;
- Orders in progress are discussed with production as required;
- Weekly and monthly reports are distributed by due date;
- Ongoing liaison with production, sales and planners on delivery dates;
- System is updated to reflect revised delivery date;
- Revised delivery dates and reasons thereof are communicated to Sales Engineers;
- Quotations are drafted and sent to customer in time;
- Deliveries are booked with Despatch as required;
- Contact with key stakeholders is maintained regarding possible orders or status of proposals;
- External and internal customer orders and queries are managed to ensure that expediting is in;
- Customer queries are responded to within 24 hours;
- Commercial queries are dealt with as required;
- 100% delivery accuracy wherever possible;
- Liaison with planners to improve on quoted delivery dates.
- Manufacturing/Mining industry experience required;
- Grade 12;
- JDE (sales and inventory modules) and Qlikview will be highly advantageous;
- Follows up, problem solver, quality orientated, good communication skills, attention to detail, good;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and environment;
- Planning and Organising Skills;
- Computer Literate- good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook).