Junior Desktop Support Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Desktop Support Technician to join our team.
- Complete administrative records as required;
- Fix computer hardware and software problems;
- Identify computer hardware and software problems;
- Set-up and install workstations.
- Motivated and organized with customer-oriented and service focus;
- Good administration and time-management skills;
- Accredited MCITP or equivalent certification;
- Willing to work overtime and standby occasionally;
- sense of urgency is important;
- 1 years’ experience is essential;
- Able to work independently without direct supervision;
- Grade 12;
- Experience in a Desktop Support environment would be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Unendorsed code 8 Drivers license.