Junior Internal Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Internal Sales Representative to join our team.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales;
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales;
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner;
- Enter and update customer information in the database;
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed;
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts;
- Handle grievances to preserve the companys reputation;
- Answer questions about products or the company;
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection;
- Good Telephone Etiquette;
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota;
- Good knowledge of computers programs i.e. basic office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Matric Certificate;
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints;
- At least 2 years work experience;
- Experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role would be an advantage.