Back End Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Back End Developer to join our team.
- Build and document open APIs and mircro-services that can be consumed by various device clients / web components.
- Candidate MUST have experience developing with Golang (this is non-negotiable);
- 3+ years experience in development using modern stacks/frameworks/technologies;
- Knowledge in general web technologies, HTML5, CSS and bootstrap is beneficial;
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns;
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Distributed Systems;
- Proficiency with a Linux environment;
- Strong understanding of systems using real time interactions (websockets, long-polling, server sent events);
- Development experience on a SaaS product is beneficial but not required;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively remotely and on site;
- API/micro-service design experience;
- Experience in Java stacks on back-end systems highly beneficial;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with «Big Data» data stores and technologies (ElasticSearch, Cassandra), beneficial but not required.