Front End Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front End Web Developer to join our team.
- Providing input into front end infrastructure;
- Maintaining web pages;
- Maintaining front end infrastructure;
- Providing input into web and mobile designs and user interfaces;
- Implementing web pages based on layouts;
- Reviewing draft web layouts and creating time estimates;
- Play a key role in a dynamic development team to enhance and influence the direction of our global award-winning product;
- Critically interrogate, refine and shape business desire into technical beauty to the benefit our large and growing base of blue-chip customers;
- Work with the team to make sure we’re always on top of the latest technologies;
- Forget about bug fixes and support — it’s just about perfect.
- html 5;
- PHP / React / Angular (not essential);
- Communication (Intermediate);
- CSS (native / LESS / SCSS);
- High charts graphing;
- mobile design experience;
- XML / JSON (not essential).