backend software developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a backend software developer to join our team.
- Write maintainable, efficient and scalable code;
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Assist with work estimation and prioritizing feature requests;
- Implement security and data protection solutions;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Improve functionality of existing systems;
- Coordinate with internal teams and external customers;
- Test and debug features.
- Knowledge of version control and build tools such as Git, GitHub;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience with Django web framework and Django REST;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM);
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud technologies (like Lambda, S3 & Cloudfront, EC2);
- Working knowledge of containerized environments (like Docker);
- 3+ years work experience as a Python Developer;
- Experience with at least one JS frontend framework (like React, Vue.js or Angular).