Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Complete Marketing Briefs for Mailers;
- Design Internal Mailers;
- Partner (Reseller) interactions on occasion;
- Manage sponsorship of customer and vendor events, such as Golf days and exhibitions;
- Developing, organising, planning and promoting a range of events;
- Identify Stock Challenges and create Brand Hype and Awareness Internally and Externally;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers;
- Demonstrate knowledge of financial planning, execution and reconciliation;
- Survey Monkey: Setting up surveys and RSVP links;
- Organising/ordering branded items such as banners, gazebos and any other collateral items etc;
- Manage collateral projects: content collection, production and printing;
- Ensure events calendar on the Intranet is up to date with all events taking place;
- Supervise and coordinate with event contractors;
- Using Creativity — Design Internal & External Incentives;
- Manage general office branding.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills;
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting;
- Tertiary Qualification – Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications;
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS);
- Excellent marketing skills;
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role;
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint;
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital topics;
- You have a can-do mentality and high level of self-organization;
- Previous experience dealing with social media communications;
- You will have a successfully completed university degree with an emphasis on marketing or comparable education;
- Above average communication and writing skills;
- Travel – the position can entail travelling throughout SA; willingness to work away from home.