Construction Quantity Surveyor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Construction Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
- Assist with preperation of tender documents;
- Assist with preparations of payment certificates;
- Cost estation for different projects development;
- Physical measuring of project quantities;
- Prepare budgets and bill of quantities;
- Various assistance on projects as required;
- Evaluate different pricing, costs, measurements and contract documentation as well as admin.
- Must have undestanding of contract specification;
- Must have good numerical understanding;
- Must be a good manager and supervisor;
- Must have 5 10 years working experience as a surveyor in the construction industry mainly sewer,roads,water,buildings,etc;
- Must have an intensive understanding of the construction company;
- Must have good communication and inter personal skills;
- Must have MS Projects experience;
- Must be able to solve problem;
- Must have a BSc/BTech Quantity surveying degree;
- Must be able to work under pressure and produce quality work;
- Must be registered with SACQSP and SACPCMP.