Plan, develop, or conduct surveys. May analyze and interpret the meaning of survey data, determine survey objectives, or suggest or test question wording. Includes social scientists who primarily design questionnaires or supervise survey teams.
Data Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team.
- Tertiary qualifications with majors in at least one of the following: Computer Science, Information Systems or similar;
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, applied to Big Data domain;
- Problem solver / solution provider;
- Certification in Hadoop Development. (Advantageous);
- Be able to function independently should that be required;
- Adaptable; be able to handle change effectively;
- Delivering results and Meeting customer expectations;
- In-depth knowledge of Data Warehouse and Big Data best practices;
- Team player & ability to work closely with others;
- Logical and analytical thinking;
- Able to work by themselves and in a team;
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts. (Advantageous);
- Passionate about BI and data integration.
- Develop BI solutions for the business;
- Experience with Data Architecture, Python Coding Experience, Matlab & R Experience;
- Ensure that source systems are well maintained through the provision of application support to the;
- Define technical requirements, technical and data architectures for the data warehouse;
- Work with system partners to set priorities and execution sequence for enhancements and support;
- Train and upskill Exco/management on business intelligence;
- BSc Actuarial Science;
- 2 years experience in the Insurance Experience;
- Lead the application design, analysis, development, integration, enhancement, maintenance, and support.