React Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a React Web Developer to join our team.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Familiar with RESTful APIs;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.