Research, design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific, and general computing applications. Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements. May design embedded systems software. Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Developer to join our team.
- Keeping skill set and Competencies updated and relevant;
- Also keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends;
- Maintain relationships with relevant product stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience in programming/coding;
- Working knowledge of networks and the Internet;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based environments, IIS and MS SQL Server;
- Experience and working knowledge of .NET languages (C# & MVC) is mandatory;
- Experience and working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS is mandatory;
- Experience with document/content management systems a plus;
- C#.net: framework 3.5/4 knowledge, asp.net and Web services requirement, Ajax asp and MVC knowledge advantages;