associate professor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a associate professor to join our team.
- Marketing and growing the Department with the emphasis on growth at graduate level;
- The strategic, academic and operational management of the Department;
- All financial activities including externally funded projects;
- Promoting, planning, organising and managing academic and research programmes and the Department’s research profile;
- Playing an active role as academic leader of the discipline at a national and international level;
- Recruiting and managing world class personnel.
- Master’s degree in Clinical/Counselling Psychology;
- A PhD degree in Development studies;
- Registration as Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with HPCSA;
- PhD/Doctoral Qualification in Tourism Management;
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Undergraduate teaching (Honours and Bachelor’s degree) is essential;
- Minimum of 3-5 Years’ practical experience as Counselling/ Clinical psychologist;
- Experience working in a practical, therapeutic context;
- Experience in supervision of Masters and PhD students successfully, in Development Studies is essential;
- Extensive research publication in Development Studies is essential;
- A PhD in Psychology.