Full-Stack Java Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full-Stack Java Engineer to join our team.
- You will be closely working with your peers in small teams, forming part of a larger dev group;
- Writing top notch, high standards, complex codes;
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- RESTful services;
- Experience using a wiki to help build out our technical designs and documentation;
- Gulp / Grunt & Bower;
- Openshift / Docker / Kubernetes;
- Deployments – You are going to support what you build, so ensure you can;
- Linux (servers) & Mac (dev);
- Continuous Integration & Agile experience;
- Obviously strong OO & Java 8 object oriented / functional skills (Solid skills with Spring (4 preferred), Hibernate / JPA;
- Writing testable code, the tests themselves and a keep ability to run them.