Senior Internal Audit Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join our team.
- Establish work standards for your team;
- Lead your team in alignment to the business’s strategies and goals;
- Maintain and update Audit Methodology in accordance to changes in the industry;
- Set up audit engagement, plan and review the audit scope;
- Report to the Audit Committee, Business unit Board Committees, and Partner Board;
- Stakeholder Engagement: work closely with forensic, risk, compliance, and finance teams;
- Preparation of Reports for board committees and stakeholders;
- Guide the audit team throughout the audit process and ensure alignment with objectives and standards;
- Complete department budget plans and cost management;
- Conduct Audits in line with audit methodology;
- Strategically plan and set goals for audit assignments.
- BComm Honors in internal Audit;
- CIA completed or studying towards it;
- CIA completed;
- Qualified CA(SA) or CIA;
- Short-Term Insurance Experience;
- Have led a team before.