Consolidation Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Consolidation Accountant to join our team.
- Review and assist in the preparation of half yearly Group SENS announcement and analyst presentations;
- Prepare group related accounting entries, such as share capital and investments;
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation of a group, including the continuous development of associated processes;
- Conversion of foreign subsidiary in terms of IAS 21;
- Proactively anticipate consolidation issues and formulate solutions on a timely basis;
- Prepare consolidation entries, such as «At Acquisition», equity accounting, alignment of accounting policy, elimination, etc;
- Support in the preparation and audit of the annual financial statements of subsidiary companies;
- Preparation of quarterly group results;
- Review and assist in the preparation of Group Annual Financial Statements in terms of IFRS and Group policies.
- JSE LIsred companies in Audit years;
- Newly Qualifed CA(SA);
- Strong Consolidations experience;
- Big 4 Completed Articles.