Paid Media Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our team.
- Compile, issue and present the required, weekly and monthly campaign performance reports;
- Drive the growth of e-commerce sales;
- Online analytics and reporting;
- Ensure all appropriate checks are completed by the relevant individuals to maintain full content integrity across all platforms;
- Review campaign performance against ad spend efficiency;
- Monitor and analyse the market (local and international) to identify threats and opportunities;
- Manage the campaigns to deliver ROI/ROA to the business;
- Execute Paid Media campaigns;
- Online content integrity and Quality assurance;
- Continuously analyse performance and report back to the Digital sales divisions with recommendations for improvement;
- HR policies and procedures;
- Employee relations legislation;
- Occupational health and safety requirements;
- Standard operating policies and procedures;
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity.
- Strong web analytics knowledge;
- Strong quantitative analytical expertise;
- Experience in mobile commerce;
- Deep understanding of South African and International eCommerce market;
- Certification in Google Marketing Platform and Google Analytics;
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, digital marketing, advertising, communications or a related discipline.