Digital Marketing Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop effective campaigns;
- Develop and manage the graphics in use by the business and its units;
- Analyse data and provide reporting on statistics on followers etc.;
- Research and analyse audience, market and industry data to identify the type of campaigns to focus on;
- Develop and manage social media and marketing programs for the business and its units;
- In conjunction with the technical staff, write/create and post relevant content in agreed forums at agreed rate.
- Understanding of SEO, Google Adwords and ability to manage their implementation and optimisation;
- Graphic design ability using Photoshop or comparative;
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally as required;
- Social Media Marketing knowledge, content writing or event management experience;
- Web development on WordPress CMS a major advantage;
- Demonstrate initiative to suggest and implement new ideas.