Acturial Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Acturial Specialist to join our team.
- Stress testing and scenario analysis;
- Calculation of management actions for Smooth Bonus and Dynamically Hedged products;
- Production of the quarterly Regulatory capital reporting, including an analysis of change;
- Providing the reporting information required for the ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assessment);
- Calculation of Investment Guarantee Reserves;
- Involvement in the communication of the results to various stakeholders;
- Assisting with the various statutory returns and other compliance-related tasks;
- Assisting with capital calculations for purposes of pricing new products.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial or Business Science essential;
- Good progress with the Actuarial exams –completion of the Core Technical exams and good progress with the Core Application exams essential;
- Experience with stochastic models as well as experience with the complexities of running bespoke technical models essential;
- A good understanding of Corporate Products will be a distinct advantage.