Pharmacist & Client Engagement Manager, CCMDD Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pharmacist & Client Engagement Manager, CCMDD to join our team.
- Facilitate an integrated and coordinated approach by DSV to the NDOH/Patient/Province/Partners;
- NDOH/Patient/Province/Partners briefing and understanding of DSV processes, SOP’s and operations;
- Creation of presentation material required for various meetings (District/Provincial etc);
- Assume responsibility for all QA aspects;
- Assist with stock take;
- Drive reporting and trend analysis based on agreed reporting and KPI requirements;
- Identify, develop and assist with new process/requirement implementation and integration with NDOH and other stakeholders;
- Manage relevant departments and train staff;
- Identify problems and opportunities;
- Facilitate DSV and NDOH/Patient/Province/Partners interdepartmental communication and relationships;
- Ensure QA Signatory list is kept updated;
- Ensure mutually agreed upon configured solutions are offered and delivered to NDOH/Patient/Province/Partners as aligned with;
- Develop and manage plans to meet the business needs of NDOH/Patient/Province/Partners and DSV Healthcare;
- Ensure key register is drawn up;
- Proactively identify and manage potential problems/escalations within NDOH/Patient/Province/Partners base with appropriate resolution plans.
- Knowledge of MCC and SAPC guidelines;
- Auditing experience;
- Tertiary Qualification: BPharm essential;
- Knowledge of Dispensing Systems;
- Intermediate MS Office;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Pharmacist;
- Experience in Quality Management Systems.