Lead Specialist : Client and Adviser Experience Design Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Specialist : Client and Adviser Experience Design to join our team.
- Be a part of an active and supportive User Experience Design community within the organization and profession;
- Work with product leads to design and develop Client and Financial Adviser experience strategies;
- Drive designs through the Agile development process to ensure that the design vision is fully executed to meet customer needs;
- Develop high level and/or detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts;
- Lead fast-paced design brainstorming and ideation sessions with cross-functional teams that result in CX/FX design innovations for propositions;
- Be responsible for helping to ensure a compelling and cohesive end-to-end experience across key touch points and interactions;
- Compare and contrast various design solutions, taking technical and resource constraints into account;
- Work on highly complex problems with diverse scope, researching and/or designing new solutions to experience challenges.
- Some formal design thinking training/accreditation will be advantageous;
- Bachelors degree in design or related field.