Financial Manager: Investments Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Manager: Investments to join our team.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts, quarterly annual reviews and annual budgets;
- Day to day oversight of management company finances and cash management;
- Analysis of fund data and compiling value-added reports;
- Understanding and evaluating income and costs of business clusters and products;
- Oversight of the all fund financials;
- Cost management and reporting;
- Assisting and liaising with external and internal auditors;
- Management reporting which includes reporting to Exco, board and Group;
- Regulatory reporting, which includes SARB, FSB, JSE and SARS;
- Oversee the finance function of the entire management company;
- Building of financial models;
- Running with financial year-end and preparation of IFRS financial statements.
- Financial Management and Control;
- Acute knowledge of Tax legislation;
- Financial analysis and planning;
- Financial Risk Management;
- Financial Reporting;
- Management of employees.