Finance Manager / Head of Finance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Manager / Head of Finance to join our team.
- Preparation of key business drivers for group management reporting;
- Income tax and VAT compliance and submissions, month end reviews and variance reports;
- Assets, Procurement, Commercial contracts and Insurance management;
- Quarterly K68 and asset allocation reports for SARB;
- Compile Annual Financial statements by complying with IFRS and relevant regulatory frameworks;
- Analyse and report on balance sheet recons and costs;
- Oversee debtors, creditors and cashbook management;
- Preparation and review of consolidated monthly reports and commentary for financial results;
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and co-ordinate annual audits;
- Management and Statutory Regulatory Reporting: SAM, FSCA and Prudential Authority;
- Review the performance of the business using financial metrics;
- Collaboration with actuarial function to ensure all FSCA and other statutory requirements are complied with;
- VAT compliance;
- Commercial recommendations to meet company strategies;
- Financial and actuarial activities.
- IFRS 17 Knowledge and experience;
- 2 Years minimum experience in a managerial role;
- Embedded Value Reporting;
- 5 Years post article experience (Commercial Expperience);
- 5 Years post article experience (Commercial Experience).