Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Brand Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Brand Manager to join our team.
- Product and Promotions;
- Local Store Marketing;
- Marketing Strategy;
- New Store Openings;
- Social Media;
- Store Support.
- Experience in building and nurturing brands (highly desirable);
- B. Degree (Hons);
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential);
- 3 — 5 years strategic leadership — ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability;
- Strong work ethic;
- Business acumen and good understanding of business processes and functions;
- 3 – 5 years’ experience;
- Excellent understanding of market and customer;
- MS Excel (Advanced);
- Able to travel regularly;
- Relevant Bachelors Degree / tertiary qualification — Essential;
- Ability to Travel off-site / Overnight Stay — essential;
- Business English: Fluent;
- 5 — 7 years direct work experience in a similar capacity in the same or similar industries;
- Driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.