Lecturer — School of Public Management and Administration Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lecturer — School of Public Management and Administration to join our team.
- Scientific research and publication in the fields of Public Management and Administration and or Public Policy;
- Lecturing at undergraduate and/or postgraduate level;
- Liaising with students, parents and other stakeholders; and;
- Management of academic departmental events and supervision of tutors;
- Supervision of postgraduate students.
- Lecturing experience; and;
- A Doctoral degree with specialisation in the field of Public Management and Administration or Public Policy;
- Experience of independent research and/or involvement in research activities.