Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. May supervise computer programmers.
Technical Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team.
- Technical architecture and best use of TEMENOS Client services tools;
- Configuration of TEMENOS products and interfaces with the products, according to the definitions,
- Lead all the required technical training;
- Demonstrate expertise in the definition of additional standard enhancements and advice on best practices;
- Lead the identification, definition and coordination of any development activities;
- Lead the installation of custom enhancements and give final validation.
- Exposure to mainframes;
- Experience in T24 R17 TAFJ and above;
- Kony experience is an advantage;
- Professional with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software technical consultancy, ideally in a banking environment;
- Educational & Proficiency level;
- Experience in AA module;
- Analytical, organized, team player, and able to work in a multicultural environment.