Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Work closely with users to ensure that the project meets the business needs;
- Maintain all project correspondence and arrange and co-ordinate all travel arrangements and venues for project meetings;
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan;
- Manage project initiation and roll-out;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients, stakeholders, suppliers;
- Provide weekly status reports to the management team;
- Ensure that all communication to the members of the project are prioritized and added to Asana;
- Follow business KLK guidelines for the management of each project;
- Ensure that project costs are within the applicable budgetary requirements;
- Monitor project progress and performance;
- Communicate with the Operations team on project requirements and log tickets on OTRS where required;
- Ensure all project tasks are loaded onto Asana;
- Research and identify and source best method and quality at best price needed to support project requirements;
- Asana to be the project calendar and tasks to be kept up to date at all times;
- Record, Manage and Escalate any project issues or risks identified.
- Project Management qualification will be advantageous;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel, e-mail, internet);
- Excellent planning abilities;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Grade 12 (Matric).