Learning & Development Specialist (12month contract) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Learning & Development Specialist (12month contract) to join our team.
- Liaise with business stakeholders on learning requirements;
- Design and implement internal OD initiatives as required;
- Will be required to get involved in a number of projects that involve various stakeholders around the business;
- Support internal facilitators;
- Assist with the skills analysis for the business;
- Facilitate internal training courses;
- Ensure training conforms to the requirements of relevant training authorities, clients and or relevant legislations;
- Design and implement e-content material as required by the business;
- Assist with supporting and encouraging digital learning within the company;
- Maintain the LMS and ensure content is updated, relevant and all information is accurate;
- Create video’s, interactive material, story boards and voice over recordings for content in line with learning requirements;
- Assist the OD team with organisational development tasks and projects.
- Relevant course or qualification in Facilitation;
- Relevant tertiary in HR / Training & Development;
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in facilitation;
- Minimum of 5yrs experience within a training environment;
- E-content course design (must be able to provide a portfolio);
- Must be able to utilise Articulate for course design.