Learning & Development Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Learning & Development Consultant to join our team.
- Serve as a learning facilitator/integrator during learning interventions, as and when required;
- Identify and interpret client skills needs and design, and develop relevant and fit-for-purpose learning interventions through strong partnerships;
- Establish, maintain and promote working relationships with designated individuals from the Bank departments;
- Facilitate training programs;
- Schedule all learning interventions and record keeping;
- Design, develop, implement and maintain training programs;
- Evaluate programme quality and impact;
- Relationship building with all stakeholders;
- Identify training needs;
- Administer assessments;
- Assess application and integration of learning into the workplace;
- Learning administration;
- Engage academic and other learning providers and build strategic partnerships in the service of the best learning solutions for the Bank Group;
- Support to staff where applicable;
- Contribute towards the Bank Group learning and development strategy formulation and implementation.
- Must be willing and able to travel;
- Minimum 3 years’ Learning Facilitation experience required;
- NQF5 OD ETDP qualification required;
- Own transport and valid driver’s license essential;
- Minimum 2 years’ Long Term Insurance training experience, preferably in sales and/or funeral policies required.