IT Recruitment Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Recruitment Specialist to join our team.
- Understanding the business, to provide top calibre resources for multiple projects;
- Searching, screening and short listing quality candidates on available job portals;
- Responsible for developing and learning technology and market awareness;
- End-to-End recruitment services;
- Keeping track of placements and on-boarding process;
- Liaising with managers on current and potential roles;
- Building client relationships;
- Marketing quality candidates to quality companies;
- Negotiating of offers between candidate and client until successful placement is made;
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction;
- Assisting with the recruitment strategy;
- Connecting and Liaising with External providers;
- Working required job specs from clients.
- Proven track record of target achievement;
- Must have high attention to detail;
- Bachelorâs degree in a relevant field;
- Eager to learn and grow;
- Sourcing tactics, headhunting and the ability to effectively screen and shortlist;
- Min 2 years Tech Recruit Experience (ideally from an agency environment);
- Ability to work independently;
- High energy levels;
- Self-motivated and self-driven.