HR Generalist / Payroll Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Generalist / Payroll Officer to join our team.
- Assist managers and supervisors on IR related issues;
- Approving of payrolls for Malawi, Mozambique & Zambia;
- Conduct salary payroll monthly and assist with the weekly wages payroll;
- Liaise with service providers on learnerships and apprenticeships;
- Assist with processes and policies related to remuneration and benefits;
- Managing and applying for tax directives for employees leaving the business;
- Annual WCA / LOGS reporting on the online portal;
- Internal / group reporting;
- Consolidation and input of annual salary increases;
- Liaise with staff on admin queries, changes to medical aid, pension plans and payroll queries;
- Ensure skills development and BEE Audits are completed;
- Timeous and correct submission of EEA2 & EEA4 data;
- Statutory compliance & reporting;
- Managing poor performance and representing the company in disciplinary enquiries.
- At least 3 years VIP experience;
- Degree/Diploma in HR;
- Knowledge of BBBEE, BCEA, MEIBC Main Agreement, Skills Act and the Labour Relations Act;
- IR and union experience;
- Understanding of payroll and wage processes;
- Full knowledge of the VIP Premier Payroll System.