Group Financial Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join our team.
- Preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Consolidation of the Group budget for the management reporting pack;
- Managing the monthly variance analysis and providing commentary on the financial performance;
- Supervising junior accounting staff;
- Analyse financial records to check for precision;
- Preparation of the Group consolidated financial statements;
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data;
- Preparation of the Board reporting pack;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Managing the corporate month end accounting process.
- Newly qualified CA (SA);
- 1-year post article experience;
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints;
- Must have mining experience;
- Advanced excel knowledge;
- Must have previously dealt with consolidation of financial statement;
- Qualified CA(SA);
- 1-year post experience;
- An analytical mind;
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data;
- Solid technical background, including consolidated reporting and statutory reporting experience.