Financial Services Audit Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Services Audit Manager to join our team.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff;
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of in assurance engagements;
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services;
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel;
- Coach, supervise and conduct performance review and contribute to performance feedback for staff;
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals;
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Understanding of Q&RM procedures;
- At least two years post articles of relevant work experience within the Financial Services industry;
- Track record with a leading audit firm;
- Familiarity with IFRS and local GAAP;
- Experience of the entire audit process;
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one;
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements;
- Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques;
- Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies;
- Strong academic record including a degree.