Senior Digital Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join our team.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Ability to craft in execution to a high standard;
- Thinking creatively to produce new design concepts;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media;
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief;
- Working with a wide range of media, including raw video or photography using a variety of graphic design & animation software;
- Interpreting client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- Ensure that the highest creative and design standards are met;
- Implement brand and communication strategy through design;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts;
- Meeting the creative directors, clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Work with Creative Director to establish the art / design direction of all projects;
- Brand and CI custodian / gatekeeper;
- Thorough understanding of digital communications.
- A powerful creative portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation and problem-solving;
- Maintain high standards for execution and attention to detail;
- Advertising experience preferential;
- Understanding of designing with UX/UI;
- Proficiency with software applications used for digital advertising and animation / editing;
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, persuasive negotiator, positive and innovative thinker.