Pavement Engineer / Technical Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pavement Engineer / Technical Director to join our team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong Numerical Skills;
- Time Management;
- Basic Routine Road Maintenance and/or Road Rehabilitation knowledge;
- Understanding of Construction Industry;
- Negotiation Skills (internal and external);
- Highly computer literate;
- Willingness to travel long distances and work in different locations when required;
- Leadership Ability;
- Communication Skills in English (Verbal, Non-verbal & Written);
- Planning and Organising Skills;
- Minimum Code 08 Driver’s License.