Measure, record, or evaluate geological data, using sonic, electronic, electrical, seismic, or gravity-measuring instruments to prospect for oil or gas. May collect or evaluate core samples or cuttings.
Field Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Engineer to join our team.
- Keeping documentation and helpdesk tickets up to date;
- Server understanding;
- Strong Technical Background;
- Installing equipment;
- Onsite Support of Client environments;
- After hours and weekend work will be needed from time to time;
- Local travel in and around the Eastern Cape province will be required;
- Be presentable and in uniform at all times;
- Understanding of IT environments;
- Assist with remote and onsite email and server support;
- End-user support;
- Assist implementations team when needed as secondary function;
- Networking understanding;
- Presentable and Professional demeanour;
- Any additional IT related tasks required by Manager or Department Head.
- Experience with Cisco routers;
- Experience with wide range of PABXs;
- Valid driver’s license (not negotiable).